When it comes to grooming your dog at home, you need to have the best tools at your disposal for you and your dog. That is why the Dog Care grooming clippers are our first choice to get the job done without too much hassle.
We will take a closer look at the many features included with this dog grooming kit that will help to make the grooming job easier. It will also be more fun for your dog and for you knowing they get professional grooming from their owner and best friend.
Let’s jump in and find out what this professional dog clipper can do for you and your dog for a good experience.
DOG CARE Dog Grooming Clippers Review
A smart sensor mode is included so the clipper will detect the thickness of the dog’s fur and adjust the speed accordingly. When set to the smart mode, you do not need to worry about the motor speed; it will work harder the thicker the fur gets.
Equipped with reliable heat-proof blades, you do not need to worry that you will make it uncomfortable for your dog at all. It will not heat up to more than 107 degrees Fahrenheit, so it will never scald your dog while you are grooming them.
The blades can be easily removed after use to keep the clipper clean from contaminants. With the push of a button, you can remove the blade head and clean it under running water to get rid of hair and dirt.
If you are grooming your dog in poor light conditions, there is an auxiliary light attached to the clipper for your convenience. This is great for grooming those hard-to-reach and darker spots on a dog so you can always see where you are working.
Its cordless design will help to make grooming easy, so you do not need an electrical outlet close by while working. The battery also comes with up to 180 minutes of battery life, so you can get the job done with one full charge.
Who Is this Product For?
This clipper from Dog Care is the ideal tool for all dog owners to help them keep their dog’s fur healthy and in good condition. It is also good for those people who have pets that are a bit scared of the noise thanks to the included silent mode.
Pet owners with more than one dog who have different types of fur might also benefit from this grooming clipper. That is because it can be used for many different fur types without the need to change to a different mode while using it.
The clipper is the ideal tool to take with you when you need to groom dogs in their environment as it has a cordless option.
Included with this versatile grooming kit from dog care, you have a professionally designed clipper for grooming all of your pets. Also included in the box are a number of different, easy detachable clipper combs for use on different types of furs.
You have a cover for the blades included for when the clipper is not in use to keep it protected from accidental harm. When it comes to performing the grooming job, the scissors and comb included will help make the job easier without extra cost.
For cleaning the clipper after use, you have a blade cleaning brush included and a bottle of oil to keep it oiled. Lastly, you also have the charger included in the box to keep the battery at full charge for when you need to use it.
Overview Of Features
- Smart mode for autodetection of fur thickness
- Heat-proof blades will keep the heat low to not hurt your dog
- Quick and easy removal of the blades for cleaning after use
- Auxiliary light included so you can always see what you do
- Cordless design so you can do the grooming wherever it is convenient
- You have up to 180 minutes of battery life on a full charge
How To Use It
Using the Dog Care grooming clippers is an easy and straightforward operation to get your dog groomed at home.
- First, you need a proper place with lots of light.
- Make sure your dog is nice and calm.
- Attach the comb you will need for the proper length you want to cut the fur.
- Stand behind the dog while holding it on the collar with one hand to restrain it.
- The clippers should be used in a downward motion from the head to the tail.
- You should start at the middle of the shoulder with one smooth movement downwards.
- You should hold the clipper at the angle of the blade.
- No downward pressure should be applied, and you must move slowly down the back of the dog.
- Regularly check the temperature of the clipper and blade to make sure it is not getting too hot.
- For a back cut to get a shorter cut, you can attach the finishing cut(FC) blade and start at the tail with smooth movements to the head.
For all the instructions mentioned on how to use a clipper for grooming your dog, see here how to do it.
- Comes with a lightweight and sturdy design and construction
- Ergonomic design to help prevent fatigue
- Many extras are included in the box
- Can be used on different fur types
- Might take some time to learn to use it
- The box it comes in will not last very long
The AngFan dog grooming clippers have many great features and are a worthy alternative to the Dog Care grooming clipper. The features included will help make the grooming process much easier for you and your dog.
With the versatility of these grooming clippers, they can be used not just for dogs but also on cats and other animals. This professional grooming kit comes with everything included you will need to get the job done in a short time.
The best thing is that all these great features come at a very affordable price, so every pet owner can afford this kit.
Now that you have the information you need about this versatile dog grooming clipper, you can make an informed decision about it. With the great features included with this clipper, you do not need anything else to complete a professional grooming job.